THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diver

Full Fledged Farker
Traveled to Alexandria VA this past weekend to cook for my brother-in-law's 35th birthday bash. We went with pulled/chopped pork, keri's hog apple beans, burgers, dogs and all the fixins.

Butts ready for the smoker:
P8020194.jpg

My brother-in-law had never had a fatty so I had to throw one together:
P8030201.jpg

P8030207-2.jpg

The spread:
P8030212.jpg

P8030211.jpg

It was my niece's 1st BBQ:
P8020192.jpg

Everyone seemed happy with the results. When I got back yesterday and cleaned everything up, I decided I had earned a reward so I fired the grill up...

P8040217.jpg

A meal fit for a king...consumed by a peasant
P8040220.jpg

I should learn to stop looking at this stuff this late. Nice work and wonderful looking spread. That last pic is one of the most enticing pictures I have ever seen in my life. Simply beautiful. Sigh, guess I'll go get the last fatty biscuit.
:cry:

That is a nice looking spread there,I wouldn't mind if you adopted me, I have a Birthday coming up, and you could spend a little time here in Paradise, just as long as you go home after the party, LOL But again that does look great. Nice job, here's a pat on the back brother.....

Thanks! 5 hour drive each way due to traffic and not much sleep but it was great to spend time with family. I was still buying supplies right up to the last minute because I forgot to pack a bunch of stuff. I really need to have a check list. It was a blast though.

Traveled to Alexandria VA this past weekend to cook for my brother-in-law's 35th birthday bash. We went with pulled/chopped pork, keri's hog apple beans, burgers, dogs and all the fixins.

Butts ready for the smoker:
P8020194.jpg

My brother-in-law had never had a fatty so I had to throw one together:
P8030201.jpg

P8030207-2.jpg

The spread:
P8030212.jpg

P8030211.jpg

It was my niece's 1st BBQ:
P8020192.jpg

Everyone seemed happy with the results. When I got back yesterday and cleaned everything up, I decided I had earned a reward so I fired the grill up...

P8040217.jpg

A meal fit for a king...consumed by a peasant
P8040220.jpg

I thought I smelled something good coming from Alexandria...

I'm available for the second birthday event, love kids...

Dave

Back