THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BlazinSS934

Knows what a fatty is.
So to make a long story short, I need help picking out a secret/special ingredient. Jim Beam and the Terry Farrell Firefighters Fund are hosting a small comp. for a few firehouse cooks. First place is 15 tickets to the Jim Beam VIP SkyBox at yankee stadium all inclusive. So I really would like to win .

They supply the ribs, I dont know the cut and all other ingredients. we get to take one ingredient from home. what should i do?

should i make the sauce at home and make a rub recipe at the comp from their pantry or should I get me some plowboy's and take that with me as the special ingredient?

I need some ideas on a sauce, it must include Jim Beam in it or I can spray the ribs down every hour with some Beam during the cook?

Just lookin for ideas

Thanks

Sal

not sure who the judges are but I'd get a bottle of Blues Hog sauce as the secret ingredient for ribs.. make a simple rub from their pantry..

don't overdo the Jim Beam... just a light splash in the sauce or a quick spray... too much alcohol in the sauce will kill it.

Last edited:
Back