THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C Rocke

is Blowin Smoke!
Don't post as much as I used to, and have been out of the game a bit lately. Decided to go back to basics, and grabbed a BGE XL today. Have a bunch of stuff coming from Ceramic Grill Store to complete the set up, and looking forward to getting going again. With COVID, it's been a strange year, but looking forward to some BBQ again...

Attachments

• IMG_0925.jpg
    IMG_0925.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 257
Congrats and Enjoy. I have a Large BGE and love it. Have you had an Egg before

Got the WOO Adjustable Rig Combo for multi level cooks, and an extra pizza stone. Should handle about 90% of what I have going on. Thanks!

Fun Fact: the Woo ring/Rig was named after "WooDoggies" from the Original BGE Forum. First it was the 'Sandbagger Ring', but the general idea was to take a ceramic grill and raise the cooking grate so you could still cook over live fire. Raised direct, instead of 'indirect'.

Perfect size, I sold my large BGE after 12 years of ownership and recently picked up a XL myself. Great for family-sized pizza and whole packer briskets

Chris

Back