Best Online place to buy pellets?

missin44

Knows what a fatty is.
Still doing research on what cooker I want to buy.
That said whats the best place to order from:

1. Quality?
2. Price?

Thanks

I like lumberjack and cooking pellets because they are 100% the wood you think you are getting not blended. Having said that BBQ delights came with my cooker, and they seemed to be a good pellet, but I don't like that they are blended. I bought my first pellets from amazon but I found lumberjack local for 7.99 20lb bag and that is what I use now. Curious to see what others have to say here.

The cooking pellets deal through amazon seems like a decent deal but is it really that much better than the pit boss competion blend that I can grab 40lbs of at Hellmart for just shy of $20? That’s about 2.25x more expensive. Asking because I’m new to pooping(and VERY mature) and am still on that first bag and a ripped bag of cherry I found at rural king for a deal.

The cooking pellets deal through amazon seems like a decent deal but is it really that much better than the pit boss competion blend that I can grab 40lbs of at Hellmart for just shy of $20? That’s about 2.25x more expensive. Asking because I’m new to pooping(and VERY mature) and am still on that first bag and a ripped bag of cherry I found at rural king for a deal.

I use the Pitboss in mine as well.....Frigal they are NOT 2.25X of the cooking pellets. Priced per pound is a little more but not enough for me to switch to a 20 pound bag. I buy pellets at my local Menard's. Plenty of other local options too....

Back