THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bruno994

Full Fledged Farker
Currently in the market for a 8.5 x 20 trailer with porch. Who are the ones to talk to, especially down here in the South.

Do lots of research and talk with current and past owners of trailers. Lots of questionable trailers out there...

I just bought one from QSB Trailers, also known as Southern Q. So far I'm very pleased, I've just had it for a month and done one comp with it. I'll try to post some pics this week. Freedom is the trailer manufacturer.

I asked tons of teams here in Georgia before I ordered my trailer. Freedom makes a lot of the trailers around here. Most of the guys that had Freedom told me they were good, but not great. Good value, but had a lot of little issues. I ended up going with Horton Haulers based on recommendations from more than a few teams. Even Freedom guys who told me if they could do it again they would get Horton.

Also, a pit builder who makes custom trailers for BBQ teams sourced from Freedom told me Horton makes a very good product.

I'm on my second trailer from Aluminum Trailer Company, they're out of Nappanee Indiana. They build a quality trailer and their customer service is outstanding. I've toured their manufacturing plant several times and was very impressed with their production line. They will build a completely custom trailer to suit your needs.

I'm on my second trailer from Aluminum Trailer Company, they're out of Nappanee Indiana. They build a quality trailer and their customer service is outstanding. I've toured their manufacturing plant several times and was very impressed with their production line. They will build a completely custom trailer to suit your needs.

Be careful about getting too nice of a trailer. You will spend too much time in the lounge and forget to cook. Sorry Don, I couldn't resist.

In all seriousness, the ATC's are really nice.

seen your trailer in whiting. Very nice trailer for sure.

Back