THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

14 teams!

Nick Rack BBQ
T’N’T Dynamite BBQ
Meat@Slim’s
Yabba Dabba Que!
Cousins BBQ
The Perfect Butt
ZBQ
MadMikes Smokin Hawg BBQ
Three Men and a Baby Back
New London Fire
Red Neck Caviar
The Purple Turtle Catering Company
Smokin Bulldogs
Perkins Backyard Bar-B-Que

14 teams!

Nick Rack BBQ
T’N’T Dynamite BBQ
Meat@Slim’s
Yabba Dabba Que!
Cousins BBQ
The Perfect Butt
ZBQ
MadMikes Smokin Hawg BBQ
New London Fire
Red Neck Caviar
Smokin Bulldogs

Yea!! One more..one more. All teams must cook all four categories also! But who wouldn't want to qualify for the Grand Champ:clap2:

15 teams!!!

Nick Rack BBQ
T’N’T Dynamite BBQ
Meat@Slim’s
Yabba Dabba Que!
Cousins BBQ
The Perfect Butt
ZBQ
MadMikes Smokin Hawg BBQ
New London Fire
Red Neck Caviar
Smokin Bulldogs
road town smokers

• Thanks
Reactions: CBQ
This will be only the second contest for Road Town Smokers. We thought we'd give it a shot, get a little more experience and try to help get it to 15.

The BBQ gods will reward you for this....thank you for entering and making this a qualifier.....Best of Luck to your team.

JUST TO BE CLEAR!!! :becky: This contest is a one hour drive and ferry ride from my house. (I always take the ferry to any contest north).. So anyone who knows me knows I would be all over this if I could. I'm not one to "Wait for 14" with something this close.

Anyone see Meet the Fockers? Thats me this weekend. My daughters boyfriends parents are coming for dinner...(and it gets worse).

Re-schedule you say?

did.. 3 times.. First try, back in August, Rescheduled because it was the week after manorville.. i was still to burned out to cook.

Second try a few weeks later, rescheduled because it was the same weekend as hudson valley

third try, rained out due to Hurricane.

This is the last good shot since the brother, who is the driving force behind meeting us, is going back to med school the following week...in Israel... The family has been hearing and reading about 'The BBQ guy" and I am now tagged to entertain... With the daughters requests for Brisket, Pork and Chicken. If I cancel again, it will embarrass my daughter. (keep repeating to myself..'Family first..Family First, Family First.... BS, go to famous daves":tsk:).

anyway.. it gets worse
My daughter decided that as an Ice breaker, beofre or after dinner we are ALL, going to..

Go Bowling :shock:

Someone shoot me. WTF... I havent stepped into a bowling alley for 35 years.

She things it will be "fun"... i would prefer root canal... with no anesthesia.

Boys Vs Girls on the lanes. Me, my son, the BF and his dad and brothers vs. The wives, daughters and girlfriends.

I am open and available for a kidnapping, please make it Friday afternoon so I can prep. It has to be believable, and the ransom note must contain photos of me hooded, unconscious and tied up. If it works, in return, the photos can be recycled for other uses of your choosing.. I deserve it for getting myself into this.

So while you are all enjoying a shot at the AR and Jack as a season opener, i will be..............

bowling. :doh:

JUST TO BE CLEAR!!! :becky: This contest is a one hour drive and ferry ride from my house. (I always take the ferry to any contest north).. So anyone who knows me knows I would be all over this if I could. I'm not one to "Wait for 14" with something this close.

Anyone see Meet the Fockers? Thats me this weekend. My daughters boyfriends parents are coming for dinner...(and it gets worse).

Re-schedule you say?

did.. 3 times.. First try, back in August, Rescheduled because it was the week after manorville.. i was still to burned out to cook.

Second try a few weeks later, rescheduled because it was the same weekend as hudson valley

third try, rained out due to Hurricane.

This is the last good shot since the brother, who is the driving force behind meeting us, is going back to med school the following week...in Israel... The family has been hearing and reading about 'The BBQ guy" and I am now tagged to entertain... With the daughters requests for Brisket, Pork and Chicken. If I cancel again, it will embarrass my daughter. (keep repeating to myself..'Family first..Family First, Family First.... BS, go to famous daves":tsk:).

anyway.. it gets worse
My daughter decided that as an Ice breaker, beofre or after dinner we are ALL, going to..

Go Bowling :shock:

Someone shoot me. WTF... I havent stepped into a bowling alley for 35 years.

She things it will be "fun"... i would prefer root canal... with no anesthesia.

Boys Vs Girls on the lanes. Me, my son, the BF and his dad and brothers vs. The wives, daughters and girlfriends.

I am open and available for a kidnapping, please make it Friday afternoon so I can prep. It has to be believable, and the ransom note must contain photos of me hooded, unconscious and tied up. If it works, in return, the photos can be recycled for other uses of your choosing.. I deserve it for getting myself into this.

So while you are all enjoying a shot at the AR and Jack as a season opener, i will be..............

bowling. :doh:
All I hear is blah blah wah wah wahhhh. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. At 1:30 we will all be facing south and saluting you For being number 1
middle-finger-2.gif

Last edited:
Back