THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
As the title states. Did two chickens for dinner last night and lunch today. These birds are no more than 3lbs each and how I exactly like my chickens.

On the kettle with the SnS

GPLZKkvh.jpg

Done

ozgUKChh.jpg

CM1MJGLh.jpg

Pulled the wangs right off

5nKzZzOh.jpg

zeduAZph.jpg

And the drumsticks

1gab2Swh.jpg

Crispy bite through skin. Yum!

puMYUXTh.jpg

Warmed up some pita bread

4SAXwUeh.jpg

Made a wrap

hRSDzFgh.jpg

Homemade garlic dipping sauce

zD9nWHrh.jpg

Tomato and pepper spread

73XCkOmh.jpg

Romaine

KpmKJ7hh.jpg

Oh yeah!

CZuQ8B3h.jpg

Washed it down with Citradamus

xcpRNpYh.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Looking good! I am always on the lookout for portable lunches. I will be doing some version of this soon.

Looks mighty fine, Neighbor! :cool:
I received a couple of those holders as a gift and haven't ever tried em out. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Looks mighty fine, Neighbor! :cool:
I received a couple of those holders as a gift and haven't ever tried em out. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Thank Neighbor! I hardly use them as well but they come in really handy when you need them.

Mighty fine looking chicken wrap. I could really go for some of those right now as I haven't eaten supper yet. Thanks for posting

Looks great as always, Sako! Like other things, we have the exact same taste in chickens - those 3 pounders at the Armenian markets are the best, and the only chickens we buy!

Back