Been gone 15 days…

4ever3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Back to work tomorrow, and I’ll bet I walk into a chit show so a ribeye for lunch it is…

Mable cranked up, grill grates hit 690°, 1 minute’ish per side.

Off the grill into the container, then straight to the fridge.

Thanks for lookin!

I've never had that many days off from work in a row, heck, I just hate going back after my weekly 2 days off, so I can only imagine what you are going back to. You may want to hide a flask, or two, in your jacket, just in case. Good luck, and the steak looks great!

Looks great from here!
Hope you all had a good deer season this year.

I can relate. been retired for 3.5 years now but got offered a consulting gig no more than 20 hours a week, all remote. I couldn't pass it up for Jan-March.

I wonder if I still remember how to do anything.

It's still after the holidays, so no ribeye lunches.

Time passages.

You had 15 days off, December 31 I've been retired 15 Years

Looking good, coworkers will be wanting to trade their PB&J sandwiches.

I sure don't miss the corporate rat race, been retired 5 years and loving it. Retirement: I do what I want, when I want, if I want.

YEP! Total chit show :biggrin1:

Tons of emails yet once they knew I was here they came in the weld shop.

“Did you get my email?

“Yes I responded…”

What are we going to do?”

“I responded to your email…” :wacko:

Largest customer (rocket company) is coming tomorrow for a tour.

“Can this get done?”

“Sure!”

“Can this get done?”

“Sure!”

“Can this get done?”

“Nope…” (deer in the headlights…)

But this was waiting, 18oz gone…

Not bad for a reheat…

Thanks for following!

I can relate. been retired for 3.5 years now but got offered a consulting gig no more than 20 hours a week, all remote. I couldn't pass it up for Jan-March.

I wonder if I still remember how to do anything.

:eek: :thumb: You'll get er done!

Good job on the lunch.

I have to be careful on how many PTO days I string together: Too few and don't feel rested/ refreshed and ready to go back.

Take too many and I'm in danger of deciding I don't ever want to go back.

"Do what you love and...."- well- that bus sailed long ago.

Once upon a time The Bride and me took two consecutive weeks off from our jobs. At the end of two weeks we disliked each other's company and we were out of recreational dollars running on credit cards. Started on a golf course near KC Missouri, traversed Kansas into the Mountains of Colorado and New Mexico, golfing and flyfishing. Dodge City KS, that was interesting.
I could do it again, by myself.

Good job on the lunch.

I have to be careful on how many PTO days I string together: Too few and don't feel rested/ refreshed and ready to go back.

Take too many and I'm in danger of deciding I don't ever want to go back.

"Do what you love and...."- well- that bus sailed long ago.

I hear you, we did a 10 day vacation the end of September and I struggled with re-entry till Christmas but this is a new year, time to get it!

#doitadams

Looks great from here!
Hope you all had a good deer season this year.

Sorry Jeanie, though I responded.

Didn’t even make it out, The kids switched to weekends at the vet and I worked every Saturday. We’ll give it a go this year, but I did buy a fly rod which I understand is as aggravating to learn as golf is, so there’s that to look forward to :mrgreen:

Looking great as usual brother. I'm on "vacay" and been off for about 4 mos. Just taking some time off. It's going to be hard to get back to business but in truth it's kinda getting boring not working either.

4 months ? I couldn’t do it.

I was ready to get back to work!

Working on a new venture so to speak. It's taking a little bit of time that's beyond my control. It's cool to take breather and especially having been working since 14 but I totally hear you. Can't wait to get back into it. It basically bittersweet.

Back