THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All of it looks fan-pharkin-tastic. Once again, Sako, you nailed it and made me hungry.

No CHIT you been cooking. You outdid yourself Sako everything and I mean everything looks amazing.

I cooked an amazing rack of ribs today but no pics because I just can't even try to follow this. Brother you are one of the ones that make us all work harder. It would be a sad day if you ever stopped cooking.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You have put together a fabulous portfolio of food. You lead off with lobster (one of my favorite seafoods), and I was thinking "he will not top that"...I was wrong. :thumb: :thumb: :clap:

That's all right on point, great cooks!

Thanks brother!

All of it looks fan-pharkin-tastic. Once again, Sako, you nailed it and made me hungry.

Thanks Carl!

outstanding

Thanks Steve!

Don't end up in Q-Talk that often. This definitely got my attention. Amazing!! :thumb:

Thanks Ray!

No CHIT you been cooking. You outdid yourself Sako everything and I mean everything looks amazing.

Thanks Bill!

I cooked an amazing rack of ribs today but no pics because I just can't even try to follow this. Brother you are one of the ones that make us all work harder. It would be a sad day if you ever stopped cooking.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words Paul! My therapeutic hobby to relieve stress turned into something I couldn't have ever imagined. :grin:

Damn you are a hell of a cook

Thank you sir!

You have put together a fabulous portfolio of food. You lead off with lobster (one of my favorite seafoods), and I was thinking "he will not top that"...I was wrong. :thumb: :thumb: :clap:

Lol, Thanks Jeremy! I love lobster too especially the 4-6oz tails.

I made stove top stuffing tonight because I didn’t want to drag my kids to the store with me. Now I feel bad after looking at your pics!

Back