THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R

Rick's Tropical Delight

somehow these two tenderloin tails were in my cooler when i got home from the lakehouse where i seared and grilled two whole tenderloins on the medium egg :biggrin:

the rest of the tenderloins were gone in 60 seconds on saturday night. no pix cause it rained for 24 hours straight. :roll:

but here's some leftovers i heated up in a cast iron skillet on the stove

4thjuly09-028.jpg

4thjuly09-033.jpg

4thjuly09-035.jpg

blues hog honey mustard bbq sauce with parmigiano-reggiano cheese and parsley from the garden. don't put parsley from the garden on these kind of sandwiches.

kosher salt and black pepper and royal oak lump charcoal and big green egg with a few jack daniels oak barrel chips. :biggrin:

i just did that for the color. :biggrin:

Once again outstanding. I have been looking to see if you were going to post anything this holiday weekend. Catch anything. Any problems with cooking on the egg with a lot of rain

no problems with the rain cause my friend built a new man's world grill-land area with a metal roof and deck attached to the main deck. this makes deck 6! :biggrin:

rick your pics always has my stomache rumbling.....looks yummy!

Good looking tenderloins and once again,outstanding pics.

thanks guys, guess what's for dinner tonight?

leftovers, again!

those where the best tenderloins i've ever cooked. certified black angus from sam's. i will do that again.

Back