THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you Bob!

I like your way of thinking!

Thanks for that. Yet another thing to try...

Thanks Nut! Hope they work out well for you. :)

Phu, Thanks! :hug:

After seeing that, all I can think about is how great that would be with friends and a few beers.

Ron, it is nice to sit around with friends and enjoy a few snacks and cold beer. Finger food is one of my favorite things to make. Thank you!!

I'm gonna have to learn my way to Oklahoma. Wow, what a spread. I'm gonna try it. thanx.
Hey Dingus, I was in your state not long ago. :-D Thank you for the kind comment!

Thank you Blue!! :thumb:

Enrico, Thank you for the kind comment! :-D

Another triumph from the always appetizing cowgirl!

I wish I could find beef backs like that that I didn't have to get a second mortgage for.

Thank you! I didn't plan on picking up ribs when I went to town but saw these and they looked pretty tasty. They turned out to be really moist, I liked em. :)

Thanks again everyone.

Hi Cowgirl,

Nice job. I note you said you liked and used Dink's Rub. Is that the stuff from Dink's in OK? Anyway, I am new to grilling just having gotten my first grill unit that is more than just on full or off so joined here to learn more about how to use it.

I thought to look for this rub in The Usual Places but have come up empty. Can you please point me to a place I can buy it or does one make it? Thanks.

Back