THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

martyleach

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Found some good and meaty beef ribs at Gene's Fine Foods here in town. Price was pretty good at $2.49/lb. I've got to admit that beef ribs are one of my favorite foods. Tender, juicy, fatty.....

Here's what I bought. 7.5lb's worth of goodness

Unprepped.jpg

Prepped them with Worcestershire sauce to hold the rub and then a liberal coating of The Rub Company's Santa Maria Style and Tod's Dirt Original. Then a good coating of pepper.

Prepped.jpg

I cooked these on the UDS because I like big smoke on my ribs.
Here we are about 4 hours into the cook
4hoursin.jpg

I foiled them a little over 4 hours for an hour then back on for about 30 minutes. Here's what you get.
Done2.jpg

I also cooked up some BBQ's beans with brisket (on the Egg), Chicken wings (on the Weber) and some jalapeno and Habanero ABT's (on the Egg). It was a great day!!
Dinnerisserved.jpg

I disapear for a little while and you do this? WOW, just wow!! You know I could have been there in 6 hours or so, to help you taste test!!

Back