Beef Rib Caldo De Res

No need to apologize for repeat stuff. That looks amazing.

ShadowDriver said:
I've got a dollar that says Ed was being extremely sarcastic and dry... in an Ed-type way.

I was thinking the same

Thanks for the nice comments! You're a kind group of friends! :grin:

Not good.
Ed.

I shouldn't say this and will probably get in trouble. Come on, you're better than that. Jeannie is the nicest person on this forum and always displays class and thanks everyone for their compliments.

No likey, no clicky.

Just sayin'.

Robert

Thanks Robert! I'm sure Ed was just being ornery. He has a kind heart. :grin:

It's my first time seeing it so thanks for the lovely pictures of the food and the beautiful view. Amazing cooking and photography skills. Seriously, you should be featured on TV and magazines.

Very kind of you Ulc! This is one of my favorite camp meals. :-D

• Thanks
Reactions: ulc
Ms. Jeanie, I still need to make your Guam friend's brisket jerky. That still looks soooo good. Maybe when brisket prices come back down a bit. Only took me three years to make your cheese bread. But I've already made that three times since. :noidea:

If there's one person on this site I feel fully understands how completely full s*it I am it is Ms. Jeanie!
Ed

Ms. Jeanie, I still need to make your Guam friend's brisket jerky. That still looks soooo good. Maybe when brisket prices come back down a bit. Only took me three years to make your cheese bread. But I've already made that three times since. :noidea:

Thanks for the reminder, Andy! I've been wanting to make that Guam brisket too! :grin:
Glad you like the bread, I enjoyed seeing the last batch you made. Looked delicious!! The fillings are endless, but I love lots of bacon and cheese in the mix. :laugh:

I love your pics and food Jeanie, but every time you post from the lake I feel the need to go fishing. Strong. Like go get my poles and hit the road!

I love your pics and food Jeanie, but every time you post from the lake I feel the need to go fishing. Strong. Like go get my poles and hit the road!

Thanks!
You need to go fishing! :grin:

Back