Beef Rib Benedict

That looks perfect! I think just about anything goes with eggs. I made my first eggs benedict and used shrimp a couple of weeks ago. Those peppers would have been great with it.

Thank you Lomey! Your shrimp benedict sounds fantastic! I'll have to give that a try....thanks for the idea! :-D

Dayum Neighbor, you nailed the double header.

Love the bacon slather on the ribs and the breaded hatch chilies is a must try. Beefy wings sound pretty darned good also!

You never cease to amaze me

Thanks Neighbor!! I think you'd like the fried chiles, they're kind of addicting too. lol Hope you have a great Christmas! :-D

Your food looks amazing. Like your photo skills and description after each photo.
Thanks so much Jgame! I'm still using a kodak easy share camera. It seems to do fine for what I use it for. :-D

Thanks Adams! :-D

Jeanie knocks it out of the park again! I don't even like eggs benedict, but id defenitly give that a try.

Matt
That's a great compliment! Thank you Matt! :-D

I'm a little confused right now....can't seem to find my invitation, neighbor.....

That dish truly looks like it would be incredible!!

Must have been lost in the Christmas rush.... lol Thanks Neighbor! :-D

Now your just farking with us, never thought you could improve on your previous shortie cooks but what do I know. Jeanie everything about that is just over the top amazing and those wings are the perfect appetizer to get the juices flowing. THANK YOU for sharing.

Bill, very kind of you!! Thank you! Hope you and family have a great Christmas!

Good cook as usual, would have expected nothing less from you Jeanie. well done/cooked. :clap2::clap2::clap2:
Again wish i was there, off to drown my sorrows.
Thank you so much Vicar! I'd fed ex some to you if possible. :laugh: :thumb:

I just ate and immediately just became hungry again. Brilliant idea and skills, that Chipotle Hollandaise sounds delicious.

This looks absolutely delicious Jeanie!
Thank you Sam! Good to see ya. Hope you have a great Christmas and Happy New Year! Good luck with your fishing and hunting too..:-D

Looks amazing like always!!

Thanks so much for the kind comment! :-D

:jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw:

lol Thank you! :laugh:

Can you share your fry bread recipe?

Sure!
2 cups of flour
1 TBS baking powder
1 tsp salt
Mix well...
then work in 1 TBS of lard or shortening

When the lard is worked in well I added 1/2 cup of warm water.
Kneaded well and cover for 30 minutes. Shape with hands and fry til golden.
You can make them as large as you like. Hope you have good luck with it! :-D

Topped with crisp fried onions, a bit of cilantro and called er great.

FTFY Jeanie šŸ˜. Looks excellent as usual!

lol Thanks John! Good to see ya! :thumb:

Once again... :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Looks fantastic.... except the Coors light pic :icon_smile_tongue:

Just got back from world famous ā€œNawlinsā€ for itā€™s food...and had some very good stuff. But GOOD GRIEF Jeanie.....they have NOTHING on you....simply incredible.....thank you for ALL these post, always...always an inspiration to all us Cowgirl wannabes........

Back