THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sudsandswine

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Another Bear Mountain sale - I found a supplier locally but I'd probably spend more gas getting there and buying at that price. Use coupon code "BOGO"

https://bearmountainbbq.com/collections/frontpage

I've burned a couple bags of these pellets and have been pleased with the results. I have several more bags in the garage of different flavors but haven't given the Mak any attention lately, so I haven't tried those flavors.

Another Bear Mountain sale - I found a supplier locally but I'd probably spend more gas getting there and buying at that price. Use coupon code "BOGO"

https://bearmountainbbq.com/collections/frontpage

I've burned a couple bags of these pellets and have been pleased with the results. I have several more bags in the garage of different flavors but haven't given the Mak any attention lately, so I haven't tried those flavors.

Discount code didn't work for me.

I had to use a different email address and not log into my account in order to use the code.

I didn't care for their apple or hickory, so I'm going to give their bold blend and mesquite a try.

Thanks man, I need more pellets like I need another hole in my head but I bought a couple to try out.

After dealing with their customer service I will never buy again. Got 2 bags and they shorted me one. Took about a month and 5 phone calls to get the other bag

Its getting to the point where pellets are cheaper per pound than charcoal.

I had to use a different email address and not log into my account in order to use the code.

I didn't care for their apple or hickory, so I'm going to give their bold blend and mesquite a try.

I had ordered the apple and bold. Used the bold on brisket cook. Really liked it and very low ash

Back