THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That is really great!! I don't know how in the hell you guys keep from devouring your entries before it all reaches the judges!! What kind of sausages are those? Man, I shouldn't be looking at this just before lunch.

Steppenwolf said:
That is really great!! I don't know how in the hell you guys keep from devouring your entries before it all reaches the judges!! What kind of sausages are those? Man, I shouldn't be looking at this just before lunch.

Those were jalapeno cheese sausages. My teammate got hold of them somewhere in Orange County.

Our next contest isn't until next April. How the hell do you people survive the winter without competing?

Bigmista said:
Those were jalapeno cheese sausages. My teammate got hold of them somewhere in Orange County.

Our next contest isn't until next April. How the hell do you people survive the winter without competing?

We dont! :lol:
Two week "break" to rest up down here.

TIM

Bigmista said:
Wonder if I could get a cheap plane ticket to go compete with the Kapn...

Plenty of opportunities down here.:-D

Dec 8-9 Starke, FL (FBA)

Jan 1st Felda, FL (KCBS)
End of Jan - Lakeland (KCBS)
Jan 5-6 Sebring (FBA)

Feb Wauchula, FL (FBA)
Winter Haven, FL (FBA)
Mulberry, FL (FBA)

The rest of the calendar is slowly filling up...our slack time is July/August -- no real reason except it's so darned hot!!

Ummm Gary, I'd get the man IN your camp and not next to you! Who the heck wants to compete AGAINST Mista???

Great job, Neil! Now I'm hungry!

Bigmista said:
Wonder if I could get a cheap plane ticket to go compete with the Kapn...
..and Tennille.:mrgreen:

BOT California Beachfront BBqing sounds as good as it gets.:cool:
I wish they all could be California Grills.:-D :cool: :cool: :wink:

Mista, heck I beat the heck outta the gasser and the Cookshack in the dead of winter here in Michigan. Ive done some big amounts of butts, like several cases for my dearest of friends for parties. Dont do that no more cause Im up for like 3 to 4 days in my polebarn. I have a powervent in the roof for the smoke but its so difficult to keep things at the proper temperature. Therefore the gasser for steaks and the CS for other things like ribs and butts.

Back