THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BobBrisket

Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Bob
Love Sundays. Tune into the Oldies Station and just hang out and always grill up something.
Oldies from 12 - 8 every Sunday. http://www.923thefox.com/

Now, there was a mystery bottle in my burger thread that got lost in the shuffle. Just couldn't get it on the burgs. My cousin, Dante, opened up a bbq joint in Celina, TX. Things are going very well for him and they are already outgrowing the place. My mom was out in the area visiting my aunt..........and brought back some sauce.
https://tendersmokehousebbq.com/

Anyhow, after those massive burgers we had yesterday, went with something a little lighter. LOL!

Albertson's always has these little deals on meat here and there. Just gotta be there at the right time. 2 bird halves at a little over 2 bucks and change each. Can't go wrong with that. My son is a fiend for bbq chicken. The boy loves it. Had sauce, had bird.......let's do it!

0729181559a.jpg

Great deal on some delicious yard bird!

Good to see your helper hit the bird hard after the work is done.

Yard bird looks great. Glad to see it’s still cool enough to eat outside. 115 around here. Wouldn’t dream of eating outside.

Yard bird looks great. Glad to see it’s still cool enough to eat outside. 115 around here. Wouldn’t dream of eating outside.

Thanks! It was warmish outside. We are still up in the high 90's and crack 100's. We had some good rain a couple days back, so cooled us off by like 2 or 3 degrees! LOL.:thumb: The skeeters are bad right now. He wasn't using the OFF with Deet as seasoning.............we were using it on us! :twisted:

It's hot out, but get tired of being inside. LOL!

Bob

Back