THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

grazingcattle

Hi Folks,

I wanted to introduce to you a recent project I created to help track BBQ cooks, store recipes, and share with others. It's called BBQ Tracker and you can visit here: www.bbqtracker.com

I'm a frequent visitor to the Brethren and have picked up so many great tips from the community! I hope this proves useful in fine tuning your BBQ cooks. Should work for all devices, no app download required.

Here's a list of features:

• Create BBQ logs (PRIVATE or PUBLIC)
  • Store recipe steps in logs, timestamp them, make comments
  • Rate (5 star) BBQ logs and keep track of what works well
  • View a sortable history of your BBQ logs
  • Share (public link) a log with the community, see what others are cooking
  • Vote up (Pit Hit) for public logs
  • Print logs
  • Mobile friendly website for the great outdoors!
  • Free

Edit: Sample log: https://www.bbqtracker.com/public-log/58a4eb3984924400ead0b27b

Thanks for taking the time to check it out. Feel free to send me any feedback or comments! :grin:

home.jpg

new-log.jpg

edit-log.jpg

log-history.jpg

Last edited:
Mighty nice if you to take the time to set this up for me. :heh:

Looks good, Registered but encountered a major flaw, no Primo ceramic grill under equipment :sad: Any chance that can be added?

I just advertised it to a lot of Kamado Joe people also so maybe you can add Kamado Joe to the list? Maybe add Kamado Joe Big Joe, Classic, and Joe Jr. :)

FYI for those who have custom cookers or something hard to find, there is a "custom" option at the bottom of the drop down menu which adds a text field so you can enter the name for it. Same thing goes for meat and wood.

I was just thinking of putting together something like this. I'm so glad you beat me to it because I know it was a lot of work. Thanks for this!

Feature request: a way to add photos! It would be nice to keep trophy shots and cook temp charts with each entry.

Back