THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

scotts1919

Full Fledged Farker
if you weren't going to buy a particular rub,injection, or brine from the actual company making it what online store would you order from? Im trying to figure out what online store has the best selection and best prices on rubs,injections,brines etc.

For brisket I use 16 mesh black pepper and Morton kosher salt, 50-50 by volume. (Franklin's book) However, I have used the Old No. 2 - brisket rub from TexasBBQ Rub from Richmond, Texas and love it too. It works quite well on butts also. I use their Grand Champion rub on ribs.

The Old No 2 has been used to reach brisket finals and some brisket winners at the Houston Rodeo BBQ cookout many times over the last several years. They seem to know a thing or two about brisket!

For brisket I use 16 mesh black pepper and Morton kosher salt, 50-50 by volume. (Franklin's book) However, I have used the Old No. 2 - brisket rub from TexasBBQ Rub from Richmond, Texas and love it too. It works quite well on butts also. I use their Grand Champion rub on ribs.

The Old No 2 has been used to reach brisket finals and some brisket winners at the Houston Rodeo BBQ cookout many times over the last several years. They seem to know a thing or two about brisket!

I really enjoy Montreal Steak on my briskets

Back