THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McEvoy AZ

Knows what a fatty is.
I thought it would be nice to list your team name and any sponsors that your team may have. We are all brethren and I think it would be nice to support those who are supporting our teams.

Last edited:
Broke Bob's BBQ 2013 sponsors so far
Owens Welding
KNK Welding Hats /weldinghatsforsale.com / coupon code brokebobs for free shipping
Auto Medic Towing And Repair
R. A. McCoy Welding

OAkridge seems like a great sponsor of many teams. I use thier products with great results.

not a shameless plug, but honest. mike is great. always R&Ding and offering tips to his teams. great customer service and products always. and giving a portion of proceeds to charity.

really a standup business.

Lang bbq smokers. Of course ben lang of lang smokers. Oakridge bbq and smokin coals sauce. I have been blessed with great cookers and rubs and sauces. Just need a fuel sponsor and ill be set.

I'm not sponsored. I don't want the commitment nor do I want to be the team saying I use a product and don't. I will say that Midwestern Meats in Mesa, AZ has the best briskets in the state and that BBQ Island in Tempe run a phenomenal store for comp cooks and the general public. BBQ Island is where I buy all my pellets, th majority of my sauce and some of my rubs. I'm weird, I won't buy everything from a single place so they don't know everything I use.

I think BBQ Island is a top notch store and they have been a good sponsor to many friends. I really try even though I am not sponsored by them to push as many customers my way. I have to say without BBQ Island I would still be cooking my select brisket on my gas grill and would have never have competed.

Swamp Boys is proud to have the undying love and support of:
Yoder Smokers
BBQr's Delight
3 Eyz
Wicked Que
Butchers
Grizzly Coolers
& Mac's Meats
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from deep in the swamp from my htc using tapatalk.

Can you bring a couple of coolers up to Chi-town for your class and I can buy them from you at a discount? Prefer to have them in Gators colors though...

Scottie I'm not a dealer but I can put you in touch with Scott or Mitchell of QS&B. They have discounted prices for bbq teams, shipped to your door.

Sent from deep in the swamp from my htc using tapatalk.

Back