THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CRIPES guys!! I don't know what happened...but my toll free re-direct stopped working at some point after the 2nd segment during the first hour! I apologize for that...would have loved to have gotten some of you up to talk to Dan!

Dan, great job as always! It is always my pleasure to have well spoken enthusiastic guests frequent the BCRN airwaves!

Here is Dan's direct link from last night if you missed it! ENJOY!!

http://www.bbq-4-u.com/bbqcs/afterdark_september222010.mp3

I noticed that.. i was trying to call in to talk to Dan. I wanted to ask if he smoked dog**** as well? This is Kevin btw :)

Is the show archived? Busy tonight, but I'd love to hear it. Was rootin heavily for him as he's a Maryland guy.

I just went to the website (I had no idea there were BBQ radio shows/podcasts. Awesome), and you can get all the old episodes there. You can also do what I did and just subscribe on iTunes. That way I can put the latest few shows on my iPod and listen whenever.

Phil

Back