THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hopefully that chick will know better than to use lighter fluid this time around

Great news- I enjoyed the show a lot.

She doesn't use lighter fluid. The owner of the BGE she borrowed had used it in the past. Myron is the one who regularly uses lighter fluid.

Here's my vote for the folks I'd like to see in the show...

Pork Pullin' Plowboys...(gotta have a "nice guy team" in there...:becky:)

barbefunkoramaque...(I believe Donnie could give Myron a run for his money...:boxing:)

Rick's Tropical Delight...(hey...someone's gotta show us all how to cook on camera...:thumb:)

Left Hand Smoke...(yeah that's us...):cool:

I think "augment our cast from last year" is key wording and considering the banners on TLC have Myron and LeeAnn all beefed up I am thinking they are definitely back.

John also states, and I might have the wording a little off, they are looking for videos saying why you are worthy to compete against the best. Wouldn't the best be the current ranking champions of the most highly regarded contests that everyone here kicks around?(Even past winners)

The Jack(certainly no impartiality on my part for Chris :) )
MIM
AR
What about Pellet Envy with TOY and considering the last victory in Little Rock would certainly be considered among "the best".

I submitted a video and hopefully I get to help represent fine LIFO contingent here!

Casting call for Dr. BBQ! Come in Ray!

Another vote here for Clint/SIDE and Neil/BigMista.

I personally think Wood Chick should not be in season 2. There are several other female quers that cant perform better and not whine so much. I nominate Cowgirl and the Brethren should do a full court press on TLC for her.

I personally think Wood Chick should not be in season 2. There are several other female quers that cant perform better and not whine so much. I nominate Cowgirl and the Brethren should do a full court press on TLC for her.

LeeAnn provides great drama. Her behavior has you talking about her which is what TLC wants.

I think we should put together a BBQ Brethren UDS Team and blow the socks off the competition...:cool: How about this lineup...

Cowgirl...
Thirdeye...
Norco...
Swamprb...

Talk about Myron cussin...he would never hear his name called as GC!!

Back