THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How does that rap that Myron sang about barbecue go again? That was hilarious!

Got meat on the cooker gonna make you drool; if you don't know how try the JOS school. Double B for the shizzle, add a Q for the fizzle; Mixon's breakin' it down like an ol school chizzle!!!

Dude That lil danc he did was too cool
I hope they include that in the show
with Art singing along.... worth it's weight in gold

Oh, and why do I get the feeling that you're the winner of BBQ Pitmasters?

I hope so! It would be a true underdog story.

Dude That lil danc he did was too cool
I hope they include that in the show
with Art singing along.... worth it's weight in gold

It's in there at the very end. Just watched it again and will try to get some screen grabs of the dance if I can. It's streaming video though so not sure my video software will work with it.

3eyz in action at Que and Cruz.

picture.php

At Bel-air, Wood Chicks was using a Jambo. Here, she is using a BGE. Interesting smoker swap lately.

Yes, and they continue to wiggle around for a long time. We used to gig large bull frogs at local ponds, bring them home, clean them, and fry the legs.

Yes, and they continue to wiggle around for a long time. We used to gig large bull frogs at local ponds, bring them home, clean them, and fry the legs.
Had them in Opolusas LA once. Not bad, but there were 3,000 other things I wanted to eat before them..

Just sayin.

Back