THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Da man can COOK y'all!!!

We've done the potroast on the smoker too so I KNOW how good that was. The only difference is we covered for the last hour. I'll have to try it without covering as the exterior of your roast is a thing of sheer beauty.

Wow, I'm speechless.
Well, almost speechless. Far pharking out!
I just got a BGE and after I get a diffuser plate I want to try your recipe. I may even try using a small pizza pan for now, or maybe even just some fire bricks. What was the cooking temp in the BGE?

Wow, I'm speechless.
Well, almost speechless. Far pharking out!
I just got a BGE and after I get a diffuser plate I want to try your recipe. I may even try using a small pizza pan for now, or maybe even just some fire bricks. What was the cooking temp in the BGE?

Thanks, I cooked at 275 to an internal temp of 185. For more details and the recipe for the marinade and the Malbec gravy along with a quick 'how to' on the Hasselback potatoes, check out http://thehogblog.com/?p=1878

Very nice! That pron had me "shakin like a dog Sh&tin peach seeds"! (Grandma expression mod)

ChuckRoast86026.jpg

I'm speechless...that is a thing of exquisite beauty!

Back