THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If your on the fence for this one, give it a shot. It's smaller and the vibe is really nice.
And Roy goes out of his way for BBQ, he is deserving of the effort.
Ed
I had the pleasure of meeting Roy a couple weeks ago(bought a pallet of lump through him), he seems like one helluva guy...would talk your ear off as long as you would like:p

Would like to try Laporte, but with Waterloo before that and only a meat sponsor that prolly wouldn't go for two in one weekend....doubt I can make it work....

I had the pleasure of meeting Roy a couple weeks ago(bought a pallet of lump through him), he seems like one helluva guy...would talk your ear off as long as you would like:p

Would like to try Laporte, but with Waterloo before that and only a meat sponsor that prolly wouldn't go for two in one weekend....doubt I can make it work....

Welcome Justin, Nice lookin rig, you built that? We're cooking W'loo this year also then judging LaPorte. With a building that large you must not live in town. My youngest boy lives in Denver also. Are you going to cook any other N.E. IA events. Do you know 2 empty bottles there in Denver?
I'm sure we'll meet up sometime.
Ed

Welcome Justin, Nice lookin rig, you built that? We're cooking W'loo this year also then judging LaPorte. With a building that large you must not live in town. My youngest boy lives in Denver also. Are you going to cook any other N.E. IA events. Do you know 2 empty bottles there in Denver?
I'm sure we'll meet up sometime.
Ed

Yeh I built that a couple of winters ago..I live just south of town, but what's the name of your boy, more than likely know him....I was thinking of doing Marshalltown if room left?
Yeh I know Mark from 2 empty bottles really well, he is the one who got me interested in doing a couple comps!

Talk to you around

We actually were just discussing this one and right now are about 80% gonna make it. although the back to back sounds intresting maybe we will try both?

Back