THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QuietOne

Full Fledged Farker
A long while back BBQGrail had posted his rub recipe I made a big batch and it was great, now I'm out and need to make more and of course I can not find the thread now. Anyone able to point me there?

A long while back BBQGrail had posted his rub recipe I made a big batch and it was great, now I'm out and need to make more and of course I can not find the thread now. Anyone able to point me there?

I posted a rub recipe? Dang, the memory ain't what it used to be...

I was sure, now of course I'm not.

I KNOW to there was one on your blog but darned if I can find that either. Thanks for the tip on drying brown sugar with the salt by the way. I use it all the time.

I was sure, now of course I'm not.

I KNOW to there was one on your blog but darned if I can find that either. Thanks for the tip on drying brown sugar with the salt by the way. I use it all the time.

I'm somewhat sure based on this response you are thinking about Patio Daddio. He's posted a rub recipe or two and the drying brown sugar tip came from him.

I'm honored to be confused with John, BTW...

Back