THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a great bunch of cooks we have here! It's hard to just follow up. But here goes... Baby Backs on the UDS.

Throwdown1.jpg

Throwdown2.jpg

Picture026-2.jpg

Well well well good morning people it 05:00 here and by the looks of it most of the big dogs have been manning the pits and turned out some FANTASTIC grub.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Great pron this week. Could not post anything due to change in plans. Probably could not win anyway but get the time to do ribs tommorrow and will post outside the Throwdown unless JD lets me sneak in a bit late, lol.

Well, I did some pork (spares, loin & fatties), so I might as well toss it out here for ya :-D. BTW, I take crappy pics -
2 racks of St. Louis spares with Plowboys' Yardbird Rub:
100_0723.jpg

a small chunk of loin injected with AJ/JD mix & rubbed with SGH
100_0718.jpg

ya gotta love fatties. On top - Italian sausage rubbed with 50/50 Yardbird & SGH. Bottom is country style with Misty's BBQ Seasoning. Both are stuffed with sun dried tomatoes
100_0717-1.jpg

almost forgot a pic of the cooker - WSM/Guru combo in background. The front unit is my new PELLET COOKER (see thread in Q-Talk) :rolleyes:
100_0711-1.jpg

Having Marvin at a rib contest this weekend has to count for SOMETHING - doesn't it.........heheheheheh

n581721988_636372_8962.jpg

And talk about some OUTSTANDING looking eats everyone has made..........all the photos have inspired me to put on an additional 10 lbs.

Hey there

I''m astounded by the varitey and the talent...I feel like such a rookie....

wait .......what

Oh yea I am a rookie...:mrgreen:

Grace and peace to you all

Ben

Having Marvin at a rib contest this weekend has to count for SOMETHING - doesn't it.........heheheheheh

n581721988_636372_8962.jpg

And talk about some OUTSTANDING looking eats everyone has made..........all the photos have inspired me to put on an additional 10 lbs.

IS this an entry?? I may have to vote for this because of the grill/smoker! Where did you find this little guy?? :smile:

IS this an entry?? I may have to vote for this because of the grill/smoker! Where did you find this little guy?? :smile:
Unfortunately, this is an older photo. I failed to take a nice close up this past weekend at the beer tent comp of him (Marvin) cooking.

I found him at a World Market. However, I fear that they may have been discontinued (as other Brethren - as well as myself) have continued to look for them.

Back