THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man thirdeye I would LOVE to try your ribs I bet them dudes are killer, Bbq bubba them are the best beef ribs I have laid eyes on and Ron L now that's creative looks great.

Every-one's gotta LOVES them MOINK balls, can one really have too many? These were smoked over cherry wood.

IMG_1783.jpg

Grilled some spatchcocked chicken all sauced up in my homemade Dawg- sauce, this was done over charcoal, cherry wood and some hickory wood.

IMG_1774.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

This week's challenge is a tough one, to choose just one! "There can only be ONE!"- Highlander (The Movie). :icon_bigsmil

Might as well toss this into the mix. 1.25" thick Pork Steaks with Butt Rub and Blues Hog Gourmet Finishing Sauce.

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

I'd love to enter my Santa Maria Tri-Tip pics...but I have no internet at home until my ISP gets their act together. So...the vote thread may be delayed until tomorrow when I can do it on my lunch break at work...unless Chris wants to give it a go tonight...might as well get your feet wet on the vote thread bro! Thanks for taking over!

I'm good with waiting for your entry. I think it's the least we can do for you doing this 17 weeks in a row!:lol: I'll be happy to post the vote thread if you want to hand over the reins, just make sure you toss your pics in by tomorrow.

I'm good with waiting for your entry. I think it's the least we can do for you doing this 17 weeks in a row!:lol: I'll be happy to post the vote thread if you want to hand over the reins, just make sure you toss your pics in by tomorrow.

Thanks Chris...go ahead and post the vote thread without my entry...it's not lookin' good on my end. Have fun with your future throwdowns...the ball is now in your court! :p

Go figure...I get home and my internet is up and running...just in time to miss the throwdown vote thread...:roll: Anyway...here's a couple of pics just to prove it happened...:lol::lol::lol:

Here's my "mop" ingredients...in keeping with the theme...(disregard the turnips and tater...:biggrin:)

IMG_6643.jpg

Infused with garlic...

IMG_6644.jpg

Santa Maria Tri-Tip...it cooked a little fast on me so I missed the 135 degree pull. :mad: Still tasted damn good at 145 though! :p

IMG_6648.jpg

Wow! What is that? It looks like a close-up of a pizza!:biggrin: I'm now wishing I had waited longer on the vote thread so these could have made it in.

mine? that's a pizza with marinara sauce made with carrots.

but you changed the dealine time from 7 pacific to noon eastern.
i wasn't going to enter it anyway.......:biggrin:

Couldn't we just deal the hand again in a new post in another hour? This way JD and Rick and :?: could still get in........one of the mods can easily delete the 1st vote thread.....

Back