THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now, I would just like to point out that this forum is displaying a distinct tendency to become SILLY. Now, nobody likes a good laugh more than I do... except, perhaps Phil... and some of the mods. Oh, yes, and deguerre. Come to think of it, most people like a good laugh more than I do, but that's beside the point! I'm warning this forum NOT to get SILLY again! Right!

Actually it seems rather tame so far by TD standards. I know that can change quickly.

At least no one has said "Farking Special Rules" .... yet. :thumb:

Yikes.

It would appear this new TD topic is clusterfark-proof!

:shocked:

Not so fast... We haven't heard from Oldyote yet. :becky:

Do you feel he is stepping on your toes? I personally think you can fark this TD up far better than bigabyte could ever hope to fark it up.

CD

See above... :heh:

Should I use a European Swallow or African Swallow?

CD

:pound:

Just spit.

:tsk:

Now, I would just like to point out that this forum is displaying a distinct tendency to become SILLY. Now, nobody likes a good laugh more than I do... except, perhaps Phil... and some of the mods. Oh, yes, and deguerre. Come to think of it, most people like a good laugh more than I do, but that's beside the point! I'm warning this forum NOT to get SILLY again! Right!

Ni!:caked:

now what to do with these birdies
Shuttlecocks_Yonex_Aerosensa_20.jpg

Back