THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Okay, I guess I have to go back and read your entire post. I generally can't get past the first couple of sentences of your posts without nodding off, or losing faith in the human race.

CD :becky:
Just make sure you read the correct post...
Well, I could have talked about the Mornay sauce used in my Au Gratin potatoes, made from a blonde roux made with choped garlic sauteed in the butter, whole milk and cheddar cheese. However, I didn't want to come off all snooty or anything like that.:laugh: Especially since the other sides so far in this Throwdown don't have any sauces on them!:becky:

Then there is the sauce I created in the apples, which is arguably a caramel sauce.

Didn't realize this could pass... I guess it IS saussy! :wink:

Prime Angus ribeye with Asparagus, potato and some saucy béarnaise over the top...

dc48a75d.jpg

61bea7c4.jpg

8477ef6e.jpg

Entry shot:
a45e4ae5.jpg

Original thread is HERE. Thanks for looking guys...
Cheers!

Great meatballs, Bob, and lovely steak, Phrasty!

Okay, I guess I have to go back and read your entire post. I generally can't get past the first couple of sentences of your posts without nodding off, or losing faith in the human race.

CD :becky:

We've warned Chris before about using those 3-syllable words. :tsk: Perhaps you should get a tutor to help with your reading. We could save a lot of bandwidth if we didn't have to explain everything to you three times. I'm blaming all the server-is-busy errors on you from now on. :tsk:

http://www.starfall.com/

Back