THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've always said that fajitas are the sandwich of Latin America...

Lots of entries this week! This has been a great topic!

I'd like to enter my Cuban Sandwich, made the pulled pork on my WSM and toasted the sandwich under a foiled brick on a griddle in my OTG.

cubansndwch04-2.jpg

cubansndwch04-3.jpg

The second picture is my entry.

And I thought some of the other Throwdowns were tough one's.. This by far is the hardest to decide yet,, and were not done yet.. Not to confuse thing's, but I think we should be able to choose 2nd and 3rd place entries along with the winner. Just a thought...

And I thought some of the other Throwdowns were tough one's.. This by far is the hardest to decide yet,, and were not done yet.. Not to confuse thing's, but I think we should be able to choose 2nd and 3rd place entries along with the winner. Just a thought...

Just a thought, would that not happen automatically?

This wasn't my first or even second choice of what to submit. It was just lunch and it tasted good. I hollowed out the top of an onion roll, so that there's more room for goodies, then toasted. The sandwich is composed of grilled NY strip steak topped with melted sharp white cheddar and caramelized onions. There's a light drizzle of ranch dressing on the lower bun.

IMG_4862.jpg

Here's mine. Ribeye steak sandwich.
20710-3.jpg

Just kidding. Not for submission.

Back