THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2(pi)r probably a good way to round up some more entries, so let's circle up and get a good measure of what folks have to offer here.

IMG_3254.JPG

Rofl, I forgot about the relationship_colonel entry. I had great hopes for that entry but alas, it was denied.

I got pi!, ima need at least an hr though. If i missed the cut so be it. It's tasty, smokey, cheesy, leftover pi. Possibly zero worthy too.

Sent using tapatalk

I don't have a dog in this race but I'm dying to see your poll but I also really want to see fingerlickens' Pi

I guess I should go wait in the PB for it. :tsk:

Last edited:
I'll admit I'm having a bit of stage fright :icon_blush: thinking about how much everyone is anticipating Bigabytes poll, but here it goes anyway.

I got home from work the other night and I found the leavin's of the Pi my wife and kids ate. Um, I think I'll pass.

IMG_2330.jpg

So I remembered I had some burnt ends and some pulled pork left over from the boys B-day party last weekend. Now, I needed to go quick and dirty 'cause I get pretty hungry come 10pm, so I whipped out 2 flatbreads and made a couple of tasty Pi's.

#1. Base layer of american cheese, burnt ends, sliced onion, yellow cheddar and blues hog, dusted with SM Spicy Apple.

IMG_2315.jpg

#2. Base layer of sharp white cheddar, a bunch of pulled pork, topped with mozzarella, Famous Daves Rich and Sassy, and dusted with SM Sweet Seduction.

IMG_2316.jpg

I also brushed the crusts with some chipotle olive oil. Here they are out of the oven (yes the oven, I figured if Gore can post red stuff in the green TD I can get a pass for using the oven).

IMG_2321.jpg

IMG_2318.jpg

IMG_2319.jpg

Use this one for the TD, if I qualify, that is.

IMG_2323.jpg

As usual, the burnt end Pi won out!

Thank you for your patience. :grin:

Oh, and I also ate some of the left over B-day cake my wife made. She was pretty proud of her effort and it tasted pretty darn good too!

IMG_2261.jpg

Back