THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

I absolutely love BBQ'd corn Gore and this tutorial is off the hook. :thumb: I've tried a lot of different ways to BBQ corn in the past, but never dreamed of any method as cutting edge as this one. I can't wait to give this one a try myself. Oh, and if I was making the call on the money shot, I'd go with this one.

aspergillus_flavus.jpg

:becky:

I Love It! Complete with built in penicillin too! :thumb:

My first entry on this forum.

Still feelin' my way around the site and haven't truly figured out how to post; so, here goes.

Toast has been after me to enter something, so here goes. He & I were neighbors many years ago and have stayed in touch all these years. I guess you can blame me for him. I taught him a lot: but not everything I know. He learned the rest on his own.

This is tenderloin porkchops stuffed with boudin and my personal rub recipe.

The apples/carrots/raspberries have a bourbon glaze made from Wild Turkey's American Honey.

The veggies (artichoke hearts/onion/sugar peas/sliced tomatoes) are sauteed with olive oil/lemon juice/S&P.

BTW: a pleasant surprise was the bourbon glaze was also excellent on the chops/boudin.

Last pic is my money plate.

Thanks for looking and appreciate any votes.

Cajokie

Your too kind Cajokie as you always have been. This Guy taught me Everything I claim to know.

Mighty Fine! :thumb:

Back