THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screwed.jpg

Ok now for a serious question. Can you use the potatoes to make something, like say grilled Potatoe perogies and still be legal?

John

Ok now for a serious question. Can you use the potatoes to make something, like say grilled Potatoe perogies and still be legal?

John

Absolutely - that's a very creative approach you and you may get bonus Squirrel or Foil points for your entry. Or, you could grill the potatoes first, then cook the perogies however you like.

John

Your entry must have meat in it, and must have potato in it. How you accomplish that is up to you.

CD

Absolutely - that's a very creative approach you and you may get bonus Squirrel or Foil points for your entry. Or, you could grill the potatoes first, then cook the perogies however you like.

Hey you, this is my throwdown. :mmph:

I've seen what you can do to a throwdown. :rolleyes: Don't fark mine up. :boxing:

CD :becky:

Back