THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I was at the store today and drew a total blank. Everything looked so neat and I already shot the hash bullet.

I have to say I'm at a bit of a loss on this one.
I peaked too soon with that Aussie burger.
It may have started out as a nice neat stack but half way through neither of us were the same.

Well... Somebody's gotta break the ice on this throwdown!

This may not be really messy to start, but it gets that way when you try to eat it.

I started out with a couple of 8oz patties made with ground Angus beef and grilled them and topped them with sauteed mushrooms and co-jack cheese...

P7150125.JPG
P7150126.JPG

Then I put them on a nice onion bun with mayo, ketchup, mustard, bacon, onion, lettuce, tomato and avocado.

P7150128.JPG

P7150129.JPG

Use this picture, Chris.

As you can probably tell, it's not possible to eat a burger like that without getting messy.

P7150134.JPG

I have it on good authority that if you put sides on your plate, the "moderator" of this joint gets confused and you can post just about anything!:thumb::becky:

Redhot's Farked up Stuffed Poblano Gooey Mess Casserole

This TD was the perfect excuse to make this again!:becky:

Chris, please use my plate for the TD.

The Direct Grilled Elements

forthegrill.jpg

The other ingredients - deguerre cold smoked the cheese two weeks ago
fller.jpg

On the grill...

grillin-1.jpg

Continued...
peppers.jpg

Mixed filler
mess.jpg

Grilled peppers waiting...
ready.jpg

Added beans and spices

mess1.jpg

Added cheese

mess2.jpg

Baked...yummy, gooey, cheesy

hot1.jpg

deguerre's plate with sliced grilled avocado...

plate-3.jpg

My plate with grilled guacomole...

plated2.jpg

Just for fun...to show the aftermath
gooey.jpg

Back