THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prease forrow. But. You are the man at the entrance to this cave has been so cruer to rive without it and stirr fighting, dirty creature guarded, prease forrow onry if they are men of courage. Furry fifty bones that ray scattered retreat. If you do suspect your courage and your strength, brave knight, death is a nasty, big, because we arr rook forward to your pointy teeth, come no further.

Fixed it, now its engrish. :becky:

Fixed it, now its engrish. :becky:
Nice!:becky:

It also doesn't hurt to set the mood with some imagery before posting your Engrish...

Samurai-Sword-Fight.jpg

All that shines is gold in the women's has no doubt
And she has purchased a stairway to heaven
If the store is closed, she reached there, she knows
The word she can get what she came for

Oh oh oh oh oh woe

There is a wall sign, she wants to ensure that
And you know sometimes words have two meanings
There are birds singing in a tree by the brook
Misgiven are all of our thoughts from time to time

Oh oh oh oh oh woe

I have a feeling I get when looking west
And my spirit is crying for leaving
I think I've seen the smoke rings of trees
Voices of those who stand looking and

Oh oh oh oh oh woe

If we call all the songs, it's whispered that soon
Later, Piper will lead us to reason
For those who will dawn a new day and a long standing
And forests will echo with laughter

And it makes me wonder

If there's a bustle in your hedgerow
Please do not worry now
It's spring cleaning just for the Queen of the month

Yes, there are the two paths you can go
But in the long run
Time to change the way that you are still

Your head, if you do not know that it is not going Hamming
Calling you to join him in Piper
Dear women, you hear the wind blow, and you knew
Your stairs are located in the Whispering Wind

And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our souls
We all know a woman walking
If you want to see who shines white light
How everything still turns to gold
And if you listen very hard
The last song will come to you
Once you have all one, all one is
And that it's rock, do not roll back
Oh oh oh oh oh woe

A quick tutorial on using Google Translate to translate from English to Engrish.

First, go to http://translate.google.com

Next, select "From English" and "To Japanese"

In the left hand box, enter your text, like so:

On the right side it will show the text translated into Japanese. My example text translated to this:

Highlight the Japanese text and copy it. Then paste the Japanese text into the box on the left, overwriting whatever was there before.

Next, change it to "From Japanese" and "To English". It should now convert it back to English, but it probably will be a little "odd". Like this.
That's what I did.

i'm out of this TD...though I had a dish picked for this WEEKS ago and was waiting for the right TD. I have to prepare for a trip all weekend and I'm gone sunday to sunday. Deer season opening week! Can't wait to see the entries though!

I break my 0 for 2011 stripes and must write this one perhaps. I' Still m where you think concerning that.

I ran the trowdown rules through Babelfish twice -- English to Japanese, then back to English -- giving me this "Engrish" version of the rules...

Because Friday Sunday 11/20 it is cooked from 11/11, the embankment to come out it is possible entry item.

Entry item image to Midnight Central American of night 11/20 of Sunday the embankment must be put out time.

The rule of Throwdown is read with the photograph of entry item of the embankment coming out to this thread of Throwdown, the fact that you understand is agreed.

As for poll me " The embankment the ****suki day of the week 11/21 which is put out it starts; Vote"

As for the thread Saturday with 11/26 the movement.

All polls are public.

Don' As for t as still to Chubu standard time of midnight seen with TV Throwdown up to of night 11/13 of Sunday, it is possible to enter, you have forgotten.

CD :becky:

So confused :noidea:

Can someone translate to Spanglish please :becky:

It follows. But. It only follows if YE is men of value, because the entrance to this cave is kept by foul of the creature so, so cruel that ninguÌ  n man has fought with him and has lived yet. Bones of the complete lie of fifty men spilled on its guarida. Therefore, the brave horsemen, if you doubt his value or its force, come not more future, because death waits everything to him with the repugnant teeth, great, pointed.

Exactly, this can be used...

http://pigeond.net/e2e.html

Hmmm...when I ran my TD description though that, THIS is what came out:

The banquet from the Far East! With this throwdown in order to cook 1 plates from 1 of the countries which the list are done, it is telephoned here: The side is allotted, to decorate. And now, special Farking you control the part of the taste, for everyone! You must include the next to your entry item:

* Food description and country of origin
* List of raw materials
* At least one pic of your food between the c**k

:shock:

Back