THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OakPit

is Blowin Smoke!
So I have an opportunity to vend BBQ at an AMAZING farmer's market...only thing it's in the morning...I don't have a breakfast menu. We do all the other typical items - just no breakfast.

Do the Brethren have any ideas?

Fatties are the ultimate breakfast item. Could even have several varieties cooked. Could make a type of sausage/egg muffin with them.

Pulled pork breakfast burritos might be a hit too.

Breakfast sausage meatballs wrapped in bacon.

Smokes links, fatty in a biscuit or burritos. I love brisket tacos. Meat, onion and a little sauce in a tortilla.

I am partialy to pulled pork omelets.

Here's just one such recipe:

For the Omelet:

Heat about 1/2 to 3/4 cup of barbeque per omelet, moistening it with a little sauce.

Step 2
Fold it into a 3 egg omelet with a good handful of grated cheddar cheese. Drizzle a little extra sauce on top.
Step 3
For the BBQ Hash Fritters:

Combine equal parts of hash and rice, and for each cup add 2 tbsp chopped pickled jalapenos and 1/4 tsp black pepper. Taste for salt and add a pinch or two if needed, then mix in 2 tbsp flour per cup. Form into small patties and fry in oil until crispy, turning once.

Breakfast burritos with scrambled eggs, crumbled up fatties and shredded cheese - sauteed onions and bell peppers or salsa on the side.

Fatty for Breakfast...hmmm. Could I roll some scrambled egg & cheese & spinach into the center? Out here in Cali - I'm new to the "fatty phenomenon"

jswordy - It's ok to copy that? - I'll call it a "JSW omlette" - we always have extra PP from events and such.

Back