THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks everyone. But this GC goes out to Frank Sacco for getting me motivated saturday around 11pm to compete hard. I gave up for a while on competition and started just worrying about vending, until he talked ****! hahahaha Thanks Frank! Congrats to Q haven and Blazin Buttz on the great weekend of winnings. Frank have you ever lost a grilling comp on LI?

Was he talking sheep and long term relationships with you again??? Great job on the win!

Thanks everyone. But this GC goes out to Frank Sacco for getting me motivated saturday around 11pm to compete hard. I gave up for a while on competition and started just worrying about vending, until he talked ****! hahahaha Thanks Frank! Congrats to Q haven and Blazin Buttz on the great weekend of winnings. Frank have you ever lost a grilling comp on LI?

Thanks for your kind words. Bob and I had a great time hanging with you, your welcome to our site anytime. I'm humbled to know that I inspired you to victory although I wish I inspired myself a little more... :mrgreen:

Thanks for your kind words. Bob and I had a great time hanging with you, your welcome to our site anytime. I'm humbled to know that I inspired you to victory although I wish I inspired myself a little more... :mrgreen:

Like I said sat night, if you BBQ'd like you grilled you'd be dangerous :tongue: congrats on beating me with my rib recipe:wink:

Back