THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man, I would come running for that grub. I have never seen tomatoes in hush puppies before, always something new to learn around here. Nice cook.

Yea, love me a good fish fry too. I've got the same breading gadget from Bass Pro.
Striped Bass are moving in closer to the shore now on the East Coast, won't be long now. Looking forward to our first fish fry!
Thanks for posting the hushpuppy recipe too!

Man your making me hungry.Tomatoes in hush puppys...brilliant.I could eat tomatoes in almost anything.Here are my headlights.My friend created these and I created the wiring harness. Our lights have 14 different LED colors and flash, stobe ect. via a remote control the size of a credit card.It`s fun at car shows.

Attachments

• DSCN1831.jpg
    DSCN1831.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCN1832.jpg
    DSCN1832.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCN1833.jpg
    DSCN1833.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 22
Dang, you're livin' the good life Paul!! Was hoping you'd post that hushpuppy recipe. Can't wait to give it a try. :thumb:
Everything looks fantastic!! Thanks for posting! :cool::-D

Jen These hush puppies are good but I sure would like to try yours too... they are awesome I am sure

Well, I would be able to deduct all my Q'n expenses, right? Since it would be work related...so maybe my compensation could be a bit less :becky:

tell you what peeps your hired!!!!!

Man, I could go for some fried fish right now.

it is the time of you Billy I will be eating a lot of fish fior sure!!!!!!

Good lookin' grub Tq and that bumper is farkin' sweet! :thumb:

thx brother !!! Yea Tyler has got those bumpers down pat!!!!!

[

Food looks Great Your dog looked like he was waiting very patiently for something Thanks for the recipe truck and gates look really nice

Thx George

I love a good fish fry, and that looks like a really good fish fry! The hush puppies sound like they would be off the hook!

yea those hushpuppies are good!!!!! just ate some right from the fridge

tell you what peeps your hired!!!!!
Sweet! Just so you know, though...I'll be wearing my Horns gear daily, even at them Bama tailgates during my apprenticeship! :wink: \m/

Wait! Or are you just hiring me to allow you to go to more Bama tailgates????

Back