Basic Weeknight Chicken Thighs.

WilliamKY

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
William
I marinated some bone-in thighs for 2hrs in Carolina Treet. I forgot I had it. Admittedly it was expired but still sealed and tasted fine (I ordered 3 more bottles) No seasoning on the chicken, just marinated and cooked around the vortex with a chunk of hickory. Store bought mac and cheese. It hit the spot.

Last edited:
Looks delish. Interested in that sauce, never heard of it.

Quick check on net the cheapest I could find was $9.99 at amazon for the 27.5 oz bottle.

It looks like walmart used to carry it for $3.18 large and $2.28 small bottle but no longer in stock.

I like that it says no added sugar and no ketchup.

Carolina Treet can be beat! Good stuff on any chicken with skin, and especially those good looking thighs you cooked!

Looks delish. Interested in that sauce, never heard of it.

Quick check on net the cheapest I could find was $9.99 at amazon for the 27.5 oz bottle.

It looks like walmart used to carry it for $3.18 large and $2.28 small bottle but no longer in stock.

I like that it says no added sugar and no ketchup.

I bought three 18oz bottles on Ebay for $20, shipping included. You can get various size bottles directly from the parent company but the shipping is kind of pricey.
https://www.legacyfamilyfoods.com/

I've got a bottle of Carolina Treet arriving today via Amazon. Got my curiosity goin'.

Back