THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i'm coming with my llama, and the good thing is i dont have to take a plane.

By that point you will have been a member for a year and you need a least 100 posts to come. Cabo can be used as a substitution for lack of posts. :mrgreen:

brucesieg said:
i'm coming with my llama, and the good thing is i dont have to take a plane.

Does your wife know your bringing your girlfriend? 8)

brucesieg said:
i've seen some of your guys taste at the midwest bash, you would fall in love with the llama.

And speaking of taste, does she spit? I would prefer that she swallows. :twisted:

careful though. JFK(kenndy airport) and Laguardia(LGA) are over an hour drive. You come in there its a shuttle limo ride which will run about 70 bucks. I wont be able to leave to go run shuttle. Islip mcarthur airport is nearby and i can make shuttle runs.

Again, If you come in on Friday, I'll be driving right past JFK and would be able to drive you out.

tommykendall said:
That one didn't work for me. SOuthwest is still only accepting to 06/06/05.

The Summer book is OPEN

Holy fark are there alot of "Unavailable" slots. Damn Fuel Junkies

I'm arriving 11:35am ISP on June 24, departing ISP 3:55pm

2 different fare classes, farking $33.17 in fees for a total of $243.40

I get the couch in the den!!!

(and stay out of my bathroom!!)

Was checking this AM $373 round trip. I get the couch and terlett I'm older. Can't retain like I use to.

Keeping my options open and looking for a good deal. Somebody get Monty Hall, or Bob Barker to start setting fairs. If the price is right....

I'm just gonna do it the ROF way.

Climb in the van a few days early, plot a course through places I have not seen, and show up (hopefully) at about the right time.

On the return--same ole thing.
Will give my bloodstream and digestive tract a couple of days to clear out before I return to reality :oops:

TIM

Dunno about flying. Anybody know about Amtrak and how close they get to Long Island?

Jorge said:
racer_81 said:
Dunno about flying. Anybody know about Amtrak and how close they get to Long Island?

It would take forever but that might not be a bad option. We'd have to order hats though.

If you want Amtrack - it's really easy. Amtrack to NYC Penn Station - walk across the station to the Long Island Rail Road to Ronkonkoma.

racer_81 said:

Amtrak brings you into NYC/Penn Station. Then transfer to the Long Island Railroad and your at the local station in a little under and hour(express) or 1Hr:45(local).

"Thank God and Greyhound She's Gone!"

Buck Owens Mod.

Anybody remember that song? I think of that everytime I see a bus.

This thread been lightened? seems like it was on page 6 last time i looked.

Back