THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin
Staff member
Admin
Name or Nickame
Phil
Hi all.

Bash II is 17 days away and I guess we should start the planning sequence.

There are 14 of us attending.

First off, if attendees will send me they're arrival times and departure times, and if your flying, you airline and flight numbers with the times. I need this to arrange for either directions to my house or to get ya from the airport.

Second, I plan on just beer & soda, Corona, Rolling rock, Becks and Sam Adams. 12 cases should get us started. Beer distributor is right down the road if we need more. If ya want another kind let me know.

Hard booze, tell me what ya want, I probably have it, but let me know first. Keep in mind, the party is 3 days long. I dont know about anyone else, but hard POOPIE makes me useless the next day.

The startup menu will be:
10 lbs sausage
10 lbs brats
10 lbs shrimp
16lbs bacon
half gross of japs
Big ole pot o' Chile
4 briskets
4 pork butts
12 racks babybacks
6 racks spares
2 porkloins
2 salmon fillets

Deserts... Someone BETTER know how to make cobbler. Cherry & Blurberry will do. Heath got me hankerin.. I volunteered brian since hes the texan. :)

Grilled pineapples if I can still get them.

and sharons famous desert..... home made... she calls it
Death by Chocolate.

This is what I'm figuring off the top of my head. Lets start working now so nothing is last minute.

Live Web Cam for the Party?

Phil,

Are you going to have a Web Cam going for those of us that can't attend? My wife wouldn't understand if I quit the job to attend the Bash :mrgreen:

Brethern- seem like great people to Q and party with!!! 8)

I HATE MISSING A GATHERING LIKE THIS!!! :?

Eric

BBQchef33 said:
yup, two web cams will be going with live chat and voice.
Phil,

Did you want to embed the video output into a page here? It is easy to do, let me know.

John

john said:
BBQchef33 said:
yup, two web cams will be going with live chat and voice.
Phil,

Did you want to embed the video output into a page here? It is easy to do, let me know.

John

i've been looking for a webcam module for postnuke and something to voice over IP. I'll give ya a call to see how we do it..

If it's Texas style BBQ have to have Coor's Coor's Lite and Lone Star Beer

Back