THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is an awesome deal! I looked it up and immediately wanted to take advantage of it. Then my wife asked "why? what do you need more banners for?". I failed to justify it, should have seen the question coming from a mile away. :faint:

Just decided this morning that I needed some new banners made, so this was very timely. The on-line design tools are not too bad. I will let you know how they turn out.

Just decided this morning that I needed some new banners made, so this was very timely. The on-line design tools are not too bad. I will let you know how they turn out.

I got to the point of adding them to the cart, and had yet to see a preview of it, and bailed... Please tell me that it will display a preview for centering, spacing, etc...

I got to the point of adding them to the cart, and had yet to see a preview of it, and bailed... Please tell me that it will display a preview for centering, spacing, etc...

I sent them an image and asked for a preview and they were more then happy to help--after I checked out---ending up canceling the order but will give it another try after Memphis--seemed liked nice folks

Got my banners in the mail yesterday exactly how I designed them and good quality. Arrived in 3 business days. Great deal :clap:

Back