THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.
I agree with the lot of work, but it would hold the bacon in place better for a BLT. Interesting.......but enough to try it I am not sure.

I'm going to try it

I'll do it Sunday. It really wouldn't be that hard. I wonder if they fried it or put it under a broiler.

Steph

I wonder if you could make little baskets of woven bacon and fill them with breakfast stuff??

Use an oven proof cup, maybe a pyrex 2 cup measuring cup, put the cup upside down on a baking sheet, drape the bacon weave over the cup & bake until crisp.

You're stealing my ideas, PH! I was thinking of a small SS mixing bowl, though.
Gonna probably cook them Friday night, chill, then gently warm them up while cooking eggs & spuds in the morning.

When they cook on the outside of a bowl-shaped object until crisp, they should retain the shape of the bowl. Then you can fill 'em!

You're stealing my ideas, PH! I was thinking of a small SS mixing bowl, though.
Gonna probably cook them Friday night, chill, then gently warm them up while cooking eggs & spuds in the morning.

You know what they say Arlin...Great minds & all :wink:

I like the idea of the bowl better than the cup...

Back