THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cmcadams

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Not lettuce, and I used some horseradish sauce on one to see if I liked it (I did!). The tomato is from my wife's first-ever tomato plant.
Photos look ok... but I have to say they look better at home on my mac!
1103593198_ce24cc02ce_o.jpg

1109353719_b7c60ffa5b_o.jpg

1109350759_e1bca65e9b_o.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great Curt!:-D

What kind of tomato is that?

Looks kinda like an Aunt Gerties Gold.

All my tomatoes are still green because I got them planted late.:oops:

Bucky doesn't need any stinkin lettuce!

Looks good. I think I'll stop off and get some bacon tonight. I have some tomato's from my neighbors. Good stuff.

Z, I haven't a clue as to what kind of tomato it is... My wife got them and took care of them... I do know they're good!

Pork Chop. we won't be in Madison... My teammate had family stuff, and by the time I called, they didn't need judges. We're still considering driving down just to be there.

Oh yeah! Bacon! Yum-o!

We had BLATs for dinner last night. That would be Bacon, Lettuce, Avidaco and Tomato. Nice think cut pepper bacon form a local butcher and fresh garden tomatoes are a great combination.

My tomatoes are suffering. I have a tomato thief and I can't figure out who it is. t first I though it was the dog but two regular tomatoes and three cherry tomatoes disappeared at a time when I know she wasn't in the yard. We do have ground squirrels and chipmunks in the yard but I don't know if they eat tomatoes.

Looks good...we did BLT's the other night for dinner also, it must be that time of year...too hot to cook, & an abundance of tomatoes

Had bacon & tomato sammies a couple of weeks ago but they looked nothing like those. Good job.

The problem you had was you were making sammies.... Had you made sandwiches, they would have looked great!:p

What did they look like? These were no brainer sandwiches... load 'em up and eat 'em quick!

Man we just did BLT's the other day with fresh tomatoes it must be in the air.

Looks like a Beefsteak tomato to me. All I know is ya cant beat a BT Sammie. I can loose the lettuce as well.
Nice job Curt.

Back