THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here is my hoard :)

From left to right : Big Steel Keg 4000, BSK 2000, BBQ's Galore NG Gasser & sideburner (drop in), Traeger Pellet Grill, Smokin-It #3 Electric Smoker
grills01.jpg

My Wife's Broil King Keg 5000 in Keg Cabinet (above ^^ kitchen on deck)
kcart05.jpg

Pit Boss Pellet Grill
pitboss07.jpg

Not pictured : Pit Barrel Cooker (no pics of it, just food being cooked on it, lol)

Some changes have been made to my fleet, lol. I sold the PBC and the Pit Boss Pellet Grill with the intent of thinning the herd a little. That lasted all of about 2 weeks then I bought the newest kid, the KBQ!

sr03.jpg

sr04.jpg

....I love all the pictures so far! Cool thread.

....I just wish people would delete the picture URL's when they reply to a comment so the pictures aren't re-posted 3....4....5....6 times. :frusty:

IMG_20160827_094041756_HDR_zpsjypitaws.jpg

Here's my Bellfab 30" "patio" cooker, she weighs about 1,200 lbs but is manageable with the accessory tow bar and trailer jack. 4' long cooking chamber out of 3/8" steel, Craig built me this one when I lived just down the road from him in Oklahoma. My driveway is sloped away from the house enough I had to build "blocks" to get her level so the grease drain system works. I know the movers who loaded this beast into the trailer for my journey north last year wished h'ed have used lighter weight parts.

Back