THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.

Bbq Bubba

somebody shut me the fark up.
June 25-26, Auburn Hills Michigan.

Who's coming up?

I heard today theres already 30 teams and should be 100% CBJ's!
Not bad for a second year contest! :thumb:

See the tag team is out today :p

Great Lakes BBQ & Feed Co will be vending and competing. I hear we'll be close to the other competition folks but not right with them. That way our long lines for food won't decide to bug you during your power naps. :clap2::heh:

I'm looking for a runner for this one. Also if anybody is interested in helpingwith vending let me know. My regular guy got a job so now I'm scrambling.

Would like to do this one next year....haven't been back home in almost 20 years! (Dearborn, although from what I hear, it looks nothing like when I was living there) Wasn't in the budget this year though.

I guess they locked it at 35 teams with 100% CBJ's!

We are planning on having a pot luck dinner Friday night for those of you that haven't heard. :biggrin1:

I'll be dropping the trailer off Thur. night and helping out at the judging class, anybody coming in early?

I got a special bottle for the 9:22 if'n the reverand will allow.
Saturday is my first day of being retired after 33 years.
Oh, and it is alcohol.

Red, White and Que is in.

sfisch - retired after 33 years :clap2: sounds like it should be at least a two bottle toast!

Captain-N-Smoke will be there! Looking forward to seeing the group again.:clap2:

I guess they locked it at 35 teams with 100% CBJ's!

We are planning on having a pot luck dinner Friday night for those of you that haven't heard. :biggrin1:

I'll be dropping the trailer off Thur. night and helping out at the judging class, anybody coming in early?

FYI, potluck cancelled. They couldnt give us any room to set it up. :roll:

Don't worry Buba, I'll be vending and have a special price for BBQ teams :heh: :clap2: You won't go hungry just broke. :shocked: :boxing:

well the local community needs some money too. if the event managers can't spare a spot for the teams to eat, I guess we can just take ourselves to the local watering hole.

1st time I have heard that there wasn't a place for us to have a pot luck dinner. Might be a deciding factor for next year.:heh:

I'm just sayin.:rolleyes:

Back