THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mwild103

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Was in Kansas City last week and took the time to eat at Q39. Everyone we talked to told us go to Q39 that their brisket was the best. We were not disappointed at all. We had brisket, spare ribs, and pulled pork. The brisket and burnt ends were extremely good, the spare ribs were the best I've ever had even better then my own!! The pulled pork was perfectly cooked not mushy at all and full of flavor. The owner actually stopped by our table and talked to us for several minutes nice guy. I wanted to hit a couple of other BBQ joints for lunch or dinner but work just didn't allow it. I've already told my wife that we have to make a road trip some weekend just to eat at Q39 again. One suggestion if you want to go to Q39 I would make reservations. Thought I would share our experience in case some of the rest of you were in Kansas City mo and looking for some good BBQ! We also had beans and coke slaw, the beans were just ok, the slaw was good, the corn bread needs improvement.

guy I work with just talked about this place. said it was the best ribs he had ever had.

I concur

That this is the best Q I have had so far. I have a lot of places to hit around KC still...

Back