THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I suck at the green stuff, I am sure I can just throw it in there and it will look good, little sauce here and there. oh yeah puddle this and that. who is going to wipe this up. crap I am going to be a mess. Good thing I have my big trailer cause I will be cussing and no one can here me. I will be crazy.

I'm still on my cross country trip. Tonight I am in Limon Co. I am heading to Kansas tomorrow. I am going to try to come over to this event. How do I recognize you guys? Banners or what? Let me know.

look for my big red trailer with my logo and Jack Links Beef Jerky on the side. Great big goose neck. stop by say hi and so great hospitality.

Ya parrothead always does it on his own so I know if he can do it I am sure I can. Just need to readjust somethings as I never do the boxes (well the garnish thing anyway. crap Might have to try that no garnish thing. NOT.

:lol: That's my main concern as well... my wife always does our putting greens... errr... boxes. I might have to do them up on Friday night.

If you guys get me a little something (maybe like vanilla rum), I might consider doing your boxes for you. But you would have to check with Andy......I am his Box B*t*h:wink::wink::wink::wink:

Just kiddin! Let me know if you want some help!

Last edited:
oh and I can help vend if you are needing a great salesman. I am all in!!!

We could probably use the help on Friday night. we'll see how it goes. I might just take you up on your salesmanship :eusa_clap

I'm still on my cross country trip. Tonight I am in Limon Co. I am heading to Kansas tomorrow. I am going to try to come over to this event. How do I recognize you guys? Banners or what? Let me know.
Sportsmen Sportster 5th wheel toy hauler... and "Smoke on Wheels" banners all over.

Nope coming to play with you guys. me and parrothead are going to be there sometime Friday am. So Andy we are looking for that great Kansas hospitality.

I'm going in Thurs. night, so I'll see you in the morning. You and John (you too Jeff) guys are welcome to eat with us on Friday night, and if you need help with garnish prep - I'm sure Kim could at assist with greenery.... I'd hate for you to be picking parsley out of the crevasses of your trailer a year from now :twisted:

Of course we'll have appropriate beverages on Friday evening, and Sat. morning. :cool:

We are in! Talked with Debbie this morning and we filled in spot number 25! Looking forward to seeing some of the brethren this weekend!

Anyone out in the Atchison area - feel free to swing by tonight. I'll be the guy sitting by the FEC with a crown and coke in hand!!!! Watching the meat probe LCD change.... kinda like watching grass grow :)

can't wait to see you all there. get off work at 10:30 be down there around 11:30. My house is 5 minutes away so if anybody forgets anything or needs something look me up.

I went to college in Atchison. All that wasted time with classes, girls, football, and beer were wasted. I could have been perfecting BBQ.

I will be there tomorrow some time. 6'5" with a tan tee shirt that says Butte Creek BBQ. Holar if ya see me. John

Brethren Alert:
Met with John, Yelonuts, last night for some cold ones. He's a great guy with some amazing sauces for you to try. I'm sure that you will show him some Midwestern hospitality. Thanks again John and have a great time.:cool:

It was great to meet Yelonuts and Knothead this weekend! John, that habanero sauce you gave jeff is great!!! tried it this morning.

Tom - Great to see you again! I owe Char!!!! :eek:)

Gorgeous weather, great friends.... nice to have Scotty, Jeff, and John for neighbors. This contest was a blast. Thanks to Rod for telling us how great of a contest it was!!!

Except for the drunk visitors in the middle of the night that got the po-po called on them twice, it was a lot of fun. good seeing you all again and meeting some other folks I hadn't met before.

Results:

Overall

GC - The Will Deal Catering
RGC - Parrothead Smoker
3 - Babyback BBq
4 - Tasty Green's BBQ
5 - Dusty Roads BBQ
6 - Roo-B-Q'N
7 - Smoke On Wheels
8 - Buttinski Bros BBQ
9 - Chicken Coupe
10 - I Wanna Eat Too

13 - All Season BBQ
16 - Big Creek BBQ
17 - Scotty D's
22 - BBQ2
26 - KnotHeads BBQ

Hey what a great little contest it was, damit andy I had a good time. Andy had a great time as usual, and Jeff you had a nice Runner!! Hey Knothead tell the girls the candy bars are great and wish I would have got another 10 always willing to help the kids out.

Yellownuts glad to meet you hope you have a good trip to get that new pit. let us know how you like it. Sorry I did not even see you leave friday night. we will meet again brother.

Roo congrats on all the calls and dam are my arms tired after all that wing talk

Fellow farkers, sorry to be so late gettin back to yall. I am
sitting in a chicken joint in Southern Arkansas and heading for LA. It was my pleasure to get to meet yall. You folks made me feel right at home, esp Dammitandy. Had a great time and wish I could have stayed longer but there are miles to burn and Hab sauce to spread around. Those that had it, please email tim and let him know. I will post picks of the new pit when I pick it up tomorrow. Thanks again, John.

Damnitandy! God I love that. It just rolls off the tonge (Keyboard?)

Back