THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I forgot how much fun these guys are. What a blast of a night. Got some updates and a lot of retold stories. Those are funny now even when it was the deep deep sh*t back then. So good to have this kind of friendship.
I didn't take many photos. Too busy cooking and having a laugh.
The chuck
SCOnpiHh.jpg

The picanha
RewhpIKh.jpg

My wife's brownies
Tt0mk0sh.jpg

The table at some point before the beef came
4Bg8L0Vh.jpg

Bald headed guy eating:-D
4cWzOnWh.jpg

This needs to be done again!

Israeli is the US Allies a place I have wanted to travel to or a place I would liked to be stationed at.
I stand by my words thanks for serving my friend.

As a 19+ year veteran (and counting), it doesn’t matter what country you served in. Having served your country and people is an honor and it bonds you to your brothers and sisters. Respect to anyone willing to sacrifice their life for their country, people, and ideals. Have fun and man it looks delicious!!

Israeli is the US Allies a place I have wanted to travel to or a place I would liked to be stationed at.
I stand by my words thanks for serving my friend.

As a 19+ year veteran (and counting), it doesn’t matter what country you served in. Having served your country and people is an honor and it bonds you to your brothers and sisters. Respect to anyone willing to sacrifice their life for their country, people, and ideals. Have fun and man it looks delicious!!

Thank you both for your kind words :thumb:

Back